View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Question Totally unrelated to anything

This has nothing to do with anything, but I figure someone around here might know an answer for me, so I ask.

I've recently bought a used PS2 game, and the console won't run it. When I put the disk in, the console goes into the browser thing, just as if there were no disk in it at all. Other disks work just fine.

It looked a bit scuffed, so I ran it through one of those disk-fixer things (about a dozen times), but still no dice. It looks almost new now, though there are still a few small marks remaining.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to anything else to try?

Alternatively, does anyone have any idea what the deal is?

I know that probably wouldn't be any actual help in solving the problem, but it would give me a bit of satisfaction to have some idea what the problem was.