View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 03:01 AM   #124
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
This is beyond my capabilities - I have been able to get full access using a dedicated opds browser I have downloaded, but I usually use the opds function in Alreader and Coolreader but these seem to stumble on the index construction (Alreader fails beyond the first level, and Coolreader at the second level - 404 error). However, since opds does work with dedicated browser I can't blame Calibre2opds.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote