View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 11:56 AM   #32
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Air3 & Palma, Scribe & Paperwhite, Eclipsa 2e, & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
And the question is... What is the cheapest non-free Kindle book? I've got several $9.99 books on my wishlist, but it's not worth it to me to spend much over $10.
I've seen a few for 40 cents. Not often, and not something I've picked up, but they do pop up once in a while.

I usually use my $3 credit for something on my 'too expensive' list, but once in a while I'll pick up three 99 cent ebooks with it. Just depends.

I have a Wish List just on Kindle Unlimited books. I tried it, but decided I'd rather read my TBR pile than try to read enough each month to pay for the subscription.

But, they tend to go free once in a while. So I pop them on my KU Wish List, then sort 'low to high' on price. One day I had three of them go free so just picked them up that way.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote