View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #67
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by corroonb View Post
Is this a bad time to buy a Nexus 7? Are google going to announce a revision next month? I'd like one for browsing, movies, music and games.
Yes. I think you should wait another month or two. The wait should be worth it, with a more powerful Nexus 7, which will supposedly be pre-loaded with Key Lime Pie - the latest major version of Android. Jellybean is great, but I would anticipate that the next version will be much better, with more features and even smoother performance.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote