View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #85
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwaves View Post
I figure this is a pretty commonly asked question, so I'll ask it here. I've just gotten an iPad 2 (it arrived today!) so that I can read my image-heavy, full colour, .pdf (ugh) uni text books. I was planning on just reading them through iBooks, but when I loaded one book through DropBox into iBooks, there's a chunk at the top and bottom of the pages where I can see that grey iBooks background. Is there a (preferably free) app I can use for .pdfs that allow the .pdf to cover the entire screen?

(I'm sorry if this is really obvious! I'm brand new to Apple devices - I've never been much of a fan in the past. I don't even have an iPod!)
Did you try tapping on the page to make the top and bottom border go away?

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote