View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #72
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdek View Post
Even if I uncheck the Device and/or set "Collections" = No; this plugin should still work for my main library, should it not? BUT, it's not.

My "Column to update:" is the Kindle Collections column
My "Value in Column to add/remove is the To Read List

So, this plugin should still list the 24 books that have this value, but it doesn't.....confused

My Default List Books is empty (no books)
Hmm... I'm trying to get a handle on what's happening here. You've added the books to the list but they aren't showing? Or were the books already tagged prior to using Lists?

To clarify something that may be getting missed here, the plugin tracks the books it places in the list - it's not actually tracking the tags except for the purpose of removing them if you've got it set to clear the list after syncing. It won't automatically pick up the books that have that tag if you didn't actually add them to the list via the plugin.

But if you are using the plugin to add them to the list and they still aren't showing, that's something else entirely. Let me know which it is, and I can try to help you get things where you want them.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote