Thread: MobileRead January 2018 Second Chance Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 09:54 AM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
There's a reason I included "The Club has already read a book by that author and I'd like to read something new," as an example of a legitimate comment. :cough cough: Because I really would prefer to read something by a new author. There are a lot of books out there to be read by authors we haven't tried! I may have missed one, but Sayers, Roach, Murakami, Aaronovitch and Stabenow are all repeats and while the first few might be before eveyone's time now, we read the last two within the past year. And I personally just read Cranford last May, so that also didn't make my list.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote