View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
I got that case a couple of months ago and like it better than the Indigo book cover case I had originally. It even has cutouts for the light sensor and the power light and is less than half the price to boot. I was so annoyed with my original cover not showing the indicator light, I hacked out part of the frame so I could see it. The only part I don't really like about the Skindigital cover is the crease in the cover for standing the thing up in landscape mode. I've yet to need to use it that way.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote