View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 02:54 PM   #22
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave9000 View Post
By the way, it would be nice, in a future update, to skip the downloading of the default cover from bol.
At the moment I just run a script that removes the cover.jpg files with a size of 15941 bytes: I guess there should be a clever way to do that ;-)
At bol.it there is no default name for the default cover. We have to look at its size. Please give me a title/.athor with the default cover, so I can take a look at it.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote