View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #35
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
I hate resurrecting this thread, but since it's been filled with Liaden experts I thought this was the best place to ask my question.

Somewhere since I started on the series, I ran across a Liaden dictionary/glossary. I don't know now whether is was online or in one of the books. Ring anybody's bells?

Finishing up "Plan B" today. Probably my favorite so far. Tried reading "Local Custom", but.... A bit too much Romance for my manly tastes.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote