Thread: Troubleshooting Paperwhite screen solution...
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #17
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
Smile The bottle for the eyeglass solution just says "Eyeglass Cleaner"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard king View Post
detayls, what kind of cleaner you use?
I used the standard eyeglass solution that I got with my eyeglasses from the optician. In addition I sprayed the solution onto the special lint-free cloth that came with the solution.

The bottle for the eyeglass solution just says "Eyeglass Cleaner".

This works for me and since I have very dry skin I suspect it would work better for anyone with oilier skin. The oils obviously will stick to the surface of the Kindle screen and equally obviously will have some effect on the light coming off the surface. Others say it will have no effect but I believe my own eyes.
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote