Thread: MobileRead April 2017 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 05:55 PM   #4
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Well, the Dana Stabenow book is available FREE from the author's web site. AND you get to keep it -- better than the library, even.

Spoiler:
And, I'll make an offer to anyone here who actually participates in the Book Club - I'll gift you a copy of the book in Audible format if it's selected and you would prefer to listen rather than read. Since I own the Kindle eBook, it's a $1.99 purchase for me to gift it to you.

DISCLAIMER:
1.) This is not an attempt swing or influence votes, except in the sense that I don't want costs to be the only determinant for those who are challenged right now. I've been there, and will likely be there again, but am not right now.
2.) This is not a free-for-all, but a sincere offer to those here who might be challenged to actually purchase the book but would still like to be able to participate this month.
3.) I reserve the right to say "no" to anyone that I think doesn't meet the conditions of #1 or #2 without prejudice or discussion.
4.) Use PM to request a copy, and include your Audible email address.
5.) If the Mods don't like this, they have my immediate permission to delete all relevant portions of this message and I won't complain or quibble.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote