View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 09:09 AM   #17
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Well, I was thinking to the dependency python --> ss hack - which when I read is not mandatory 'cause first time it would have just been slower I verified to be respected on its own - but I didn't see mentioned that the installer is smart enough to recognize dependencies.
Which by the way I don't know how is possible, but you're the smart guy around here, not me!

(cp crp ??)
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote