View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 02:46 AM   #12
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I read more than 100 ebooks a year. Since I started reading ebooks? Probably more than 500 and less than 1000.

OP, what made you think users of this forum would have only read dozens of ebooks?
Because most people I know don't read books for pleasure anymore. They may read here and there but only because it is required for their jobs or their schools and none of them read from cover to cover. I am glad that most people here read more than 100 per year but are we the minority?

Last edited by Julius Caesar; 09-14-2013 at 02:49 AM.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote