View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
To go from a footnote back to the page you were reading, just tap the top of the screen to display the menu, then tap the "Back" arrow at the left side of the menu bar.
OT: I used this feature the other day as I read Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson. Unfortunately the footnote was at the end of the book. So even though I got back to the page I was reading, whispersync decided my furthest page read was at 99%. I then had to contact Kindle customer service and have the "furthest page read" reset.
I really, really, really, really wish the end user could reset that themselves!!
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote