View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
tron_1970
tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks CRussel and tecweston for the help and more information about what can be done to e-book readers.

I think I will go down to Barnes & Noble and check out the Nook Touch and see if I can get use to the awkward design and see if those buttons on the side are any good. I like to see page numbers and being weird I like to go back to the page I am reading from a footnote.

To bad about the Kobo Touch, I saw those horror stories about customer support but I do like the design, I have to remember I am buying an e-reader to read not for aesthetics.

Thanks again!
tron_1970 is offline   Reply With Quote