View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 06:27 PM   #34
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Just remember from what we've been told the wiping if data was due to the fact that the new release came from a different developer id resulting in new location for data storage etc. The big error was not providing a migration tool from the old to the new.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk
Frankly, if that had been the only issue, then not a big deal to me, it's a one time reload. A bit of a pain, sure, but I can deal with it. The issue is that over time, the current release loses track of most of the books and the only way to fix is delete the app, re-install the app and reload. I've been doing this about once a month since 2.0 came out. Another issue is that sorts don't seem to work, new books always get added to the bottom of the list. Once again, something I could live with for a while if it was the only issue.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote