View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:44 PM   #70
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
I love Classics. Moby Dick's one of my all time favorites.

I will probably load a lot of enmity on my humble self, but I just can't stomach Jane Austen on the whole and Pride and Prejudice more specifically. It's just so hard to get into and so dry ...
Dry????!!! The first time I read Pride and Prejudice, the first chapter had me laughing to tears.

But then, I couldn't be bothered to finish Moby Dick. I guess we don't have the same tastes in books
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote