View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1

That is one serious guillotine! It could take off a hand unless you are careful. I fear I might end up as a cautionary tale on one of those ER doctor forums.
I have two flatbed scanners, one is an old SCSI HP scanner with ADF. I thought that could be setup for specialty use for a book scanning project. I also have OmniPage Pro 12 which should be good enough for OCR needs. Since this is limited to personal use a few misreads shouldn't be a major problem.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote