View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #135
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Well, the demo video I saw did display the book covers in color. I would hope any color images in the ebooks would be in color too.

BOb
Kindle books are exactly the same as the mobipocket books. Amazon doesn't make anything gray scale. I strip the DRM off all my books from Amazon and have seen that they all still have color. And as someone mentioned, the iPhone shows color in the books, as well. It's clear Amazon was thinking about providing content for other devices and thinking about a future technology in ebook readers.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote