View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 04:09 AM   #14
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Thanks, taming. Perhaps that is the answer here -- there is no answer. Still, I've never run into this in all my many years of dealing with storage and devices.
I know that they know (weird sentence) that there are SD card issues with the latest build (s). We were passed a beta to look at over the weekend, and my SD card does not work with it at all--after working fine with the current build. I expect the work on the SD card issues to continue and for things to be improved/solved before the next FW release. Not that I am always right about these things...
taming is offline   Reply With Quote