View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
"Could not load Pojy SDK" error on Anjuta

I¡m tryingo to configure an environment to develop for the DR1000S. I've followed iRex instructions but using Ubuntu Karmic Koala.

I've got all things working (QEMU, compiling the sample program, etc.) but I cannot enable Poky plugin into Anjuta because I got the error:

"Could not load Poky SDK
This usually means that your installation is corrupted. The error message leading to this was:
libanjuta-egg.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I've searched for that libary (libanjuta-egg) but I could not find anything about it. It only appears in some code repositories.

I've installed all poky and Anjuta stuff in my linux but still no success.

-poky-scrips 7hardy1
-poky-depends 7hardi1
-anjuta-plugin-sdk 0.5-1hardy1
-anjuta-plugin-sdk-dbg 05-1hardy1
-anjuta 2.2.28
-anjuta-dev 2.2.80

and all asked dependencies...
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote