View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
probably no.

88 to 68: at the bottom

http://arstechnica.com/business/news...dows-phone.ars
or possibly yes... who knows really

iPad demand said to be fading as competition(K. Fire) heats up

Personally I think the developer who develops for both platform will be the winner. While we get a lot of iOS vs Android here I think a larger amount have both platforms and covering both will allow a developer to sell both products.

Incidentally the "Adobe Photoshop Touch" requires Android 3.1 or higher. This is the first app on the android platform that really has me pondering if it might just be time to upgrade my nook Color to a 10" tablet device.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 11-15-2011 at 02:52 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote