View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #52
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by glos View Post
These are some of those I've done with your covers here ^_^
I'm liking the sherlock holmes font a lot, thanks for the hint
(simply wanted you to see some)
This is great, especially the first one I like very much!

If you want to share and you made them with the Generate Cover Plugin then export the zip-files and put them up here (hint, hint... I what the first one at least, pleaseeeeee)!

And post the font for all the covers in your reply. So everyone knows what to look for if the font is not on his computer.

I love this. You ALL so great. Karma to you all

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote