View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 12:38 PM   #274
Shasta_d
Shasta_d began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
Error that wasn't really an error....

Nevermind. I fiddled with things and the message is now gone. Still not sure how to make it sort two ways but the colors are fabulous!

Just installed most recent version of Calibre and updated plugin but I am getting this erron on Launch of Calibr every time:
calibre, version 3.27.1
JS+ GUI Tool: Tweak job_spy_default_output_format: Error in the Tweak 'job_spy_default_output_format' in Your Preferences > Tweaks > Plugin Tweaks.<br><br><b>Activated in JS but Tweak is missing.</b><br><br>You should recustomize Job Spy Tweaks and Preferences > Behavior for this GUI Tool before proceeding.

Or I could ready the message fully ... i haven't ever customized it well not knowingly as I couldn't figure out how to get it to do what I wanted and I haven't had time been able to find a dumbed down enough explanation so I just keep putting if off. Maybe now I'll have to or remove it. I got it so I could figure out how to sort multiple columns at the same time. like the most recent date and by author but for the life of me i don't know how to make it work that way.

Last edited by Shasta_d; 07-07-2018 at 01:08 PM. Reason: I failed rtfm 101?
Shasta_d is offline   Reply With Quote