View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #92
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
The exit click is not propagated anymore
Fine! Thanks!

Quote:
but the homepage is still messed up when you exit.
I think this could be fixed simply refreshing the screen. I don't know if there's a bash command to do it, I don't know nothing about kobo interface. Must I post the log? I still have firmware 2.4.0.
I do refresh screen at exit by "pressing" the "Home" key in KoboLauncher.sh:

echo -e '\xaa\x03\x00\x00\xFD\x4E\x01\x00\x01\x00\x66\x00\ x01\x00\x00\x00\xAA\x03\x00\x00\xEA\xC2\x03\x00\x0 1\x00\x66\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00'
> /dev/input/event0

It works fine on my Kobo Touch, but probably Glo has another sequence...

Can you test this command on your Glo from ssh/terminal (remove spaces from byte sequence first) ?

Quote:
Do you know if my workaround (change font size) can be performed with a shell command?
----
Workaorund: open another book (a kepub for example) and change the text size. If you open a epub it is readable now, even if ToC is broken (you can see it, but using it to jump to chapter shows a black page).
I can't do it from shell...

Quote:
PS: can you point the editor output to the "root" by default, as the sketch pad does? This way you can open text files with nichel.
Yes, I can. But it is dangerous Somebody can spoil system files. Probably I'll add a configuration parameter that state which directory we should open. And you will just change it to "/".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor
PPS: how about text editor in landscape mode, so the keyboard will have more room for other keys?
Not sure. Will see.

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 04-22-2013 at 10:14 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote