View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #6
VenturingSoul
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyCecilia View Post
Hi Filark, and thanks for the response!

The first thing I did when I got my Edge registered was wipe it completely clean and do a fresh Ermine install, and go through all the calibrations. I also recalibrated during my frustration last night, but I'll re-calibrate again tonight and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the tip on minimizing the keyboard! One quirk I noticed early on is that the change to alpha is both on the left and the right side of the keyboard, but when you want to switch back to alpha, it's on the left only--Ok, I get that, but if you're not paying attention it's really easy to hit the wrong button.

I also wish there were a tab button in the keyboard...that would probably eliminate minimizing and maximizing the keyboard repeatedly? I'm pretty new to Android (from WinMo) as this is my first, is there any way to replace the keyboard with another one? If so, are there any that people around here recommend?

Thanks again! This is a pretty cool device.
Although not using the edge, I have a keyboard called "Thumb Keyboard". It is available on the Amazon market, costs less than 2 dollars. And it rocks!