View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:21 AM   #73
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
Hi. First thing first: thanks hawhill for your great work!

I'm quite happy with my setup on DXG. There is two problems that bother me though

1. I can't quit the viewer. LP Shift+v+q does not work, neither the home button. The only way I can quit the viewer now is to ssh into my kindle and do the killall manually
2. The Page BCK works but FW doesn't. I know this sounds weird, but it really is. I think a lot of special keys doesn't work as well. The joystick for example.

Here's the part of config.lua that I modified.
Code:
elseif code == KEY_PGBCK then SendKeyEvent(XK_Page_Up, pressed)
elseif code == KEY_PGFWD then SendKeyEvent(XK_Page_Down, pressed)
I think this two issue are probably related. My guess would be the fact that I'm on 3.2.1 on DXG. Can anyone help me?
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote