View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 06:56 AM   #7
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Oh, Doctor . . .

Have you noticed there's currently a renascence of interest in The King in Yellow due to the popularity of the series, True Detective? I haven't seen said series yet, but writer friends who normally don't even admit to watching television have been gushing about it for months, quibbling about lines paraphrased from William Burroughs ("Death needs Time for what it kills to grow in") and discussing the point at which appropriation becomes theft.

Apparently, one's understanding of the series hinges on the book you've added to MR's library.

I could certainly convert the book to epub in Calibre (which I will), but since you've put so much work into your edition already, and since said edition could be overlooked by googlers in its present format, I wonder whether you might have an interest in uploading an epub and/or mobi edition.

Even so, I'm going to link to your lrf edition in the FB discussion I'm having with friends (strange that we talk there even though I see these people in real life).

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 03-15-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote