View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:05 PM   #58
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy3b View Post
As I wrote you live with the books you have. If there are companies that eat the fee from which you can purchase the books you want, great it would be stupid to do otherwise. But the chances can be great there won't be a given title sold via those sites. This means not getting the title you want. Not a big deal as there exist an finitely-infinite number of quality alternatives out there to read. But if you must have a given title going to the larger sites who will likely pass the costs on to the consumer in a none transparent fashion. But as I mentioned in my previous post they could pass the fees on translucently to the consumer. I decided translucent is a better description as it is always possible to browse a site while not logged in thus being able to see the "regular" prices.

But trust me you are paying the fee in some fashion. Business do not succeed by eating overhead costs. They pass them on to the customer in one form or another.
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

I seem to not have any problems not buying internationally.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote