View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 05:30 PM   #9
Krazykiwi
Zealot
Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many random androids to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperrhino View Post
Indeed but as part of my debugging I've echoed the environment variable immediately before running calibredb to verify that the variable is set.
I figured, but it's always worth asking even the obvious questions when troubleshooting. And at least that's ruled out entirely.

This isn't something I've done before, but I'm watching with interest because it's something I had been planning to do at some point and just hadn't got around to.

Based on your description, and the debugging you've already done, I'm inclined to agree with you: calibredb is not taking any notice of the environment variables. I'd file a bug at this point.
Krazykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote