Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 01:25 PM   #1837
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by aizykr8 View Post
I have a Kindle Paperwhite 3 on firmware 5.8.9.2 and can't for the life of me get the left/right margin tweak to work.

I'm jailbroken, have USB networking working, etc. I copied these directions exactly: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...postcount=1795

But nothing changes, even when I switch the margin setting back and forth. It's not working on either mobi or azw2 files.

Any ideas? Did anyone figure this out?
Yes.
Search the post, from most recent post backwards, find if your firmware version is described by any of the most recent work.

(It probably is not, 5.8.9.2 is fairly new.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote