View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 10:23 AM   #4070
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
We're a week into the New Year, and I still haven't bought anything (except subscriptions).

I did get and read a freebie (alas, only average).

It all depends on whether a special offer comes up for something on my wishlist. Until it does, I'm intending to keep a clean slate.
I haven't bought anything yet, either, and I have the same intention. I did consider the $5 Google coupon and if there had been something on my wishlist for six or seven bucks, I'd probably have used it. Alas, I have expensive tastes, it seems, but they kept me clean.

And, one week into the year and I've reduced my TBR by two! The third book I finished was a PD/audiobook pairing, which doesn't count.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote