View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 06:02 PM   #49
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Happy July 4th to our American members!

I’ve had a tough time with this theme. And honestly, several of the nominations sound kinda heavy to me, and /or require more work than I can muster in this heat. So I’m going to lighten up the choices by stealing an idea from CRussel.

I nominate the first Nero Wolfe, Fer-de-Lance. It’s available in my library (overdrive?), and can be had in US kindle for $7.94.
In Kobo it is: $9 Canada; $5 US; and $10.22 Aud.
Thank you!

And I admit, I'm a sucker for books set in New York.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote