View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #63
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
True. I actually bought a few different cases for my Kindle Paperwhite. Even got one that had an elastic band on the inside cover where you can insert your hand. All of them added too much weight and thickness to my reader to be comfy. Honestly, I really like the feel of the PW3 sans case particularly with its "soft" matte back. Chassis may be plastic but it feels pretty solid/sturdy and it's actually withstood a several drops (granted all on carpet).

Mind, it's the opposite with my iPhones and iPads. Never been fond of the aluminum or glass back. Those just seem to slip easily from my fingers.

Also, my ereader is a device used most often while sitting in my home where it's not in too much danger. My phone is carried out and about and has a much higher potential of being dropped on a hard surface, so I keep it in a sturdy case at all times.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote