View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 04:28 PM   #1600
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianpaoloc View Post
Dear NiLuJe,
as I said in a previous message, I had a jailbroken PW2 with 5.4.5.1 version, with jailbreak 1.10.N and the corresponding bridge (and usbnetwork "0.16.N-r10711") installed. A few days ago my PW2 updated to 5.6.1 so I lost my JB.
I am curious... if 5.6.1 deletes "old" .bin files on eject (so that hacks can't be installed without using mrinstaller), how is this new jb recognized?
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote