View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 12:39 PM   #1593
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Oops. Did I forget to mention that I *thought* 5.6.1 worked around the 'partial' trick? My bad :/.
Well if you did, I didn't notice! But there is such a whole lot of 5.6.1 threads these days... more than I have time to read.
Well, if you only "thought" it, now you "know". It definitely does.
I don't know about the other method (that I can't even recall right now), 'cause I read it but I wasn't willing to go through it. :P
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote