View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #14
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Oooooh that's annoying! And YES, her books are SO badly formatted. I was reading one of them that was so badly done, I decided to use the highlight feature to mark mistakes. But something in the formatting caused my Kindle to freeze and crash whenever I'd open the note menu. I've only ever had that happen two other times--both of which were also her books!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote