View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rszasz View Post
I'd like the ability to have actual collections listed by book order, but I'm getting every single metadata tag put in its own collection. Did I miss a setting to only use series data for making collections?
First, if you sort the books in Calibre then send a bunch at one time then the bunch will sort the same way on your reader.

You did miss a setting. Go to Preferences - Plugins - Device interface plugins - PRS-300/505 Device interface - Customize Plugin. Here you can enter what will create a collection on your device. In the attached example collections are just created via the Author's name.

I also went to metadata download plugins and in each Google, isbnDB, and Amazon unchecked download tags. This stops tags from automatically being added when you download metadata.

-------
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony_Device_interface_plugin.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	52793  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-04-2010 at 10:19 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote