View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #14
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Well then I'm jealous of your ability. I wish I could read as fast as you do while still understanding what I read and not losing anything of the subtleties and enjoying the literary aspects of what I read.
It makes a difference what you are reading. War and Peace would take quite a different amount of time than say reading three harlequin romances in an afternoon. Most science fiction or fantasy novels (except something like Lord of the Rings) can easily be read in a couple days if they are good enough to keep your interest.

What kinds of books do you usually read for relaxation? And do you watch TV?
Those who rarely watch TV have a couple more hours a day to read as do those of us who commute by bus rather than driving and even more hours are free for those who have few family responsibilities.

Actually hours per day of reading instead of number of books might give some interesting information. I generally read at a minimum a couple hours per day and on my days off I can read all day.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote