View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 12:42 AM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
.... Can I assume it is open source since it is hosted on sourceforge?
Yes it is GNU CopyLeft. I downloaded it from CPAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
calibre is *not* going to embed a perl/java/ruby interpreter.
Well the post was really more intended for the developer who, had an itch to resolve his PDF problem.

But this does raise the opportunity to ask the question about calibre. As calibre continues to grow in popularity more and more are going to want to contribute to calibre. It would be nice if there was a plugin architecture to the tool where individuals could develop their component independently to the tool and have it seamlessly integrate to calibre.

Just a wish list I suppose

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote