View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #209
arad26
Zealot
arad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwilson View Post
Since there's been a bit of interest, I thought I'd upload the latest 'work-in-progress' version of the Calibre plug-in.

This is still under development so please don't install it expecting instant perfection.

Compared with the previous version, this should be able to generate the locations for the characters it finds. (The results don't seem to be exactly the same as the command-line version however.) Unlike the command-line version it does NOT support aliases, or specifying the location offset; there's probably a few other things I haven't thought of too. These can be added later once the basic functionality is established as working.

For the time being, you need to manually pick a temporary directory to unpack your mobi files into. Nicer features are that the plug-in will remember Shelfari/Wikipedia URLs for you on a per-book basis.

Credits: shinew and Ephemerality for working out how this stuff is supposed to work, and the people behind mobi_unpack and KindleUnpack (the XRay plugin now includes the KindleUnpack code). I hope I've done everything right in terms of licencing and crediting everyone's work, please let me know if not.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK .
arad26 is offline   Reply With Quote