View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #29
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBilly View Post
My understanding of it was that even if people bought books or other merchandise from your links and then went on to pick up a bunch of free books that you might not have linked, it would still count against you. That does not make perfect sense to me.
Me neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But why they don't simply make the affiliate pay for the specific item clicked on, and nothing else, I really don't understand. That would seem to be the most sensible system for all concerned.
I agree.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote