View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:37 PM   #69
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I found a blog post that really expresses some of my beliefs on the subject. I particulary liked how she caught his hubris at " when we wanted to allow the impoverished access to literature."

I will even go one step further, as a reader and a lover of history: Mr. Deary you must have not paid attention to your history very much. Alot of our so called classics mostly made money after the author had died. Their genius was given to the authors posthumously. Maybe because of the libriaries allowing the impoverished masses access to literature, there are publishing companies to pay you for your books. Maybe you need a refresher course on who an author depends on most; the reader.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/foz-me...b_2695825.html
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote