View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #204
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by boh! View Post
What if I put the firmware of the "older" Touch on a new one??
I brik it?
And if I put the Glo firmware on an older one?
Always brik?
Unfortunately, yes.

You can find out which firmware your Touch needs by doing a factory reset and letting it download the newest available firmware. BEFORE restarting the device, check the size of the files downloaded to the .kobo folder. Then check the sizes for the Touch and Glo firmwares for the same version from the direct links in this thread.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote