Thread: Router sharing
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #12
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Your D-Lin DIR-655 has a Guest Zone According to the article below you can limit bandwidth for it in traffic management. I have the same router.

http://www.rarst.net/hardware/guest-zone/
I have now had the time to make the change.
However, in my setup all I can do is create a Guest Zone. I have no settings for how many IP addresses I allow, nor for how much bandwidth I'm willing to allocate. The only thing I think I can fiddle with are some time limitations, like on between 6am and 5pm every weekday.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote