View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #52
insync44
insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Red face

The only problem I had with the Vox was its "finickiness". It took me ages to set up and update. By that time I was ready to tear my hair out. It does not have access to the full Android market but its an attractive design and an excellent E Reader.

The beauty about Apps, especially for E Reading, is the variety of different Readers. I use about 4 and all have different options that make reading a pleasure.

So the screen, of the Acer, isn't IPS - A 7" tablet is meant for personal viewing. The screen resolution at 1024x600 is excellent and colors are vivid. Plus its got Honeycomb 3.2 with ICS coming at the end of April, or so they say. It also runs NetFlix.

The best thing I like about the Acer is that its not proprietary like Kindle and Nook (which are next to useless in Canada).

Last edited by insync44; 04-15-2012 at 09:49 AM.
insync44 is offline   Reply With Quote