View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimK2012 View Post
I like to have my author names in the form of LN, FN, i.e. the same as Author Sort. I know how to do this using 'edit metadata' for individual books or bulk editing books with the same author.

Is there a way to bulk edit when there are books with different authors so that when I add a new pile of books I can do it all in one go?

I have had a delve around the forum but have not found an answer. Admittedly not an extensive delve so apologies if this has been covered before.

To Kovid: Excellent piece of software, keep up the good work.

Regards

TimK
Switch tabs on the Bulk Edit form to Search and replace.
Amazing what you can do once you figure how to use this tool (not simple, but the Test area WYSIWYG will help get it correct )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote