View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 02:07 AM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
The 100 dollar gift card is listed explicitly as one of their weekly deals, so you would get both.

Looks like a potential great deal for new sign ups: you get a 10 dollar gift card for your first 25 dollar purchase as well, so after the 8 dollar rebate you would pay 92 dollars to get 120 dollars in B&N gift cards.
This is the way I'm seeing it now. Let me know if I have it wrong.
  • new Ebate members receive a $10 B&N gift card
  • apply 8% Ebate to purchase of new Nook Tablet: $249 x 8% = $20 rebate
  • purchase $100 gift card from B&N and use to buy Tablet; then receive $10 B&N gift card
  • join B&N Member and receive $25 off Nook Tablet (or Color)
Doing the math:
  • Nook Tablet = $184 ($249 - $10 - $20 - $10 - $25)
  • Nook Color = $138 ($199 - $10 - $16 - $10 - $25)
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote