View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #328
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty hope View Post
Says somewhere I have to jailbreak 2.5.8 dxi before using upgrade. But when I try it the B005 bin file, kicks me out with the unsuccessful, this using .06 and .07 jailbreak update bins. Any suggestions?
It has to bee "unsuccessful", but the jailbreak is already done. Just try to run the prepare_update. bin and see if it woks.
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote